Friday, July 29, 2016

Pili Oil

Here is a summary of the different oils we get from the pili tree (canarium ovatum):


Manila elemi is an essential oil & is typically diluted in a carrier oil or mixed in small quantities with liquid soaps, basic creams, unscented lotions. You can also use it with an essential oil diffuser.

Pili pulp oil and pili nut (kernel) oil are carrier oils and can be applied to skin as is. 


My favorite day/night treatment? Pure pili pulp oil with a few drops of elemi. Apply 1-2 drops after washing your face to seal in moisture and keep skin soft. 


For inquiries about pili oils, please contact me at fb.com/paleoishop or fb.com/everythingpili. SMS +639226246655. Pilipinas, pili na!


Pili artwork courtesy of my niece, KM. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Energy Dais presents the most comprehensive list of the Top Oilfield Drill Bit Companies in India, Middle East, USA & Canada. Choose from a list of 90+ handpicked Drill Bit suppliers and manufacturing companies. oilfield drill bit companies

    ReplyDelete